Door is main access into our house, in order to provide maximum protection for your door, you will need a special device such as a fingerprint door lock. If you are looking for a security device for your door, you may consider a Premium Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with deadbolt from Aegis.
Premium Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with deadbolt offers to access into your house in three ways (access code, fingerprint, and key) to provide high security and makes your home safer from unwanted people. This security device features a state-of-the-art 3D optical sensor that can’t be broken into, and it uses a high grade fireproof aluminum body and double layer lock panel, which represent heavy duty, high-quality security.
Premium Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock specifications:
- Storage Capacity: 100 fingerprints
- Fingerprint Sensor: Optical sensor
- Sensor Resolution: 450dpi
- Scan Time: <0.5s
- Angle of Finger Reading: 360 degrees
- Unlock Method: key, fingerprint, pin code
- Door Thickness: 35mm – 80mm, shim plates provided for thinner doors
- Power Source: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Around 1 year
- Dynamic Power Consumption: <200mA
- Static Power Consumption: <10mA
- Working Temperature: -20 to 55 Degrees C
- Working Humidity: 0 – 95%
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): = 1%
- False Acceptance Rate (FAR): = 0.0001%
- Dimensions: 250 x 74mm (H x W)
Premium Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock is made at the same factory that produces Axxis BDX-29 or BioBolt HOL-28. This means you will get the exact same quality product, but with less than half the price. It’s backed with 12-month warranty and priced at $120.36.
[ Via Chinavasion ]