Dyson has introduced their latest vacuum cleaner called Cinetic Big Ball couple months ago, and today Dyson have made it available to purchase online and this bagless vacuum cleaner also will be available in high street retail stores starting September 18th, 2016 onwards with a price at around $600.
If you are planning to buy this bagless vacuum cleaner from Dyson, here is a short review for you before you make up your decision.
Ok, let’s start with pros and cons of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.
The Pros of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball
- Excellent hard floor cleaning
- Great carpet cleaning and pile grooming
- Powerful Suction
- Refuse to stay down
- Large easy-empty bin
- Maintenance free
The Cons of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball
- A little heavy
- Not cable-free
What’s the benefit?
- It’s using Dyson Cinetic Science technology that enables the vacuum to capture more dust, dirt and microscopic particles than any other cyclone.
- The dust separation is so efficient that, unlike with other vacuums.
- There’s no need to wash or replace a filter and with no bags to buy, So There’s no extra cost for you.
- No like other vacuums fall down and can not stand up again. Dyson Big Ball cylinder vacuums pick themselves up.
- With ball technology, improved stability and can manoeuvre easily around obstacles and corners.
- With articulated handle now it can rotate in three directions, allowing full 360° articulation for greater control.
- It has a higher capacity bin (33% bigger) than previous DC54 Dyson Cinetic Cylinder Vacuums.
What customer said about this product? Watch video below (unboxing and review)
What’s in the box?
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal
- Carbon Fibre Turbine Head
- Combination Tool
- Stair tool
- Tangle free turbine tool
With self-pickup functionality makes frustration free when vacuuming and its articulated handle make you vacuum easier especially for your wrist and forearms.
It has more suction power than cordless vacuums, perfect for heavy-duty cleaning situations. Other interesting fact includes no need to be clean or replace (filter).
Though its vacuum head occasionally needs to be unblocked, and it still needs to be tied to a wall or extension socket to function, the Cinetic Big Ball is just about the best vacuum in its class.
More information visit Dyson.co.uk