There are many types of lawn mower in the market and if you have less than half an acre of lawn and want to mowing them, the best suit for this type of lawn is self-propelled, gas-powered Honda HRX217K5VKA. According to the researchers, they found that the features, quality and reliability of this lawnmower is very good.
The Honda HRX217K5VKA have been tested by Popularmechanics and the result, it’s the fourth best Lawnmower of the year. Let’s see the features. It comes with Honda’s exclusive NeXite deck, Micro-Cut Twin Blades, and versatile 4-in-1 Versamow System with Clip Director.
This lawnmower combined with Honda’s exclusive variable speed with Select Drive Control make it look great while maximizing your comfort, control and convenience.
- Choose your speed with Honda exclusive select drive: one can easily adjust the mower’s speed to your stride by rotating the speed adjust dial, followed by engaging the select drive lever for intuitive speed control with maximum comfort and convenience
- Honda’s revolutionary versamow system with clip director allows you to mulch, bag, discharge and shred leaves – or even a combination of mulching and bagging simultaneously, simply slide the convenient clip director knob to choose how much grass is bagged or mulched, no tools or costly attachments are needed
- Honda’s exclusive micro-cut twin blades use four cutting surfaces that result in ultra-fine clippings for superior mulching and more clippings per bag, the end result is a perfect cut with less time spent emptying the bag, meaning less work for you
- HRX’s 21 in. deck is made with NeXite, this highly impact-resistant material does not dent, rust, or corrode, it’s so durable that it comes with a lifetime warranty
- Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda premium residential GCV190 engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service, all Honda lawn mower engines are certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission standards
More information about this walk behind lawnmower visit Homedepot.com.
Lawn mower related articles: