The Kaideng K80 Pantonma is unique in toy quadcopters with its obstacle avoidance module that automatically prevents bumping into objects.
The quadrocopter body has three interfaces for plug-in modules, including
- the front for the camera module extension,
- the last one for the obstacle avoidance module extension, and
- the rear interface for the battery module,
The modular design greatly contributes to the ease of maintenance.
This quadcopter comes with various customization choices includes:
- 5.8G FPV camera module,
- obstacle avoidance module,
- ordinary camera module,
- WiFi camera module, and
- FPV monitor are readily available for you to arm your copter.
You are also allowed to put on VR glasses to get immersed in the world of virtual reality.
List price was $83.01 and now you can have it for only $42.44.
While a rebranded (TDR Phoenix) version with the WiFi FPV camera module is available here