Master Lock has introduced its new security device called dialSpeed electronic combination padlock. It’s designed for secure school, employee, & athletic locker, cabinet and indoor storage lockers. This combination padlocks offer ultra-fast entry with high-security technology and permanent backup master code.
The dialSpeed electronic combination padlock powered by CR2032 battery that offers up to five-year battery life. The padlock comes with battery indicator to remind you when the battery is low. With a compact footprint and greater shackle clearance, this padlock fits most lockers.
It also comes with a factory set primary code that can be changed, and you can be set up to three additional guest codes. In case of lost combination, the factory has a solution for you with their Backup Master code at masterlockvault.com. And to anticipate the cutting force the master lock comes with hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Electronic directional interface offers speed, ease of use, & multiple personalized codes
- Organize and protect personal and valuable information with secure, convenient, digital storage at the Master Lock Vault
- Vault enabled – permanent Backup Master Code at masterlockvault.com. Never Forget Your Combination Again!
- Comes with resettable Primary Code & option for 3 additional Guest Codes
- Ready to use – includes installed, replaceable CR2032 battery for 5 years of life
- 2-1/16″ (51mm) wide metal body can be opened one-handed without looking
- Maximum security with anti-shim technology
- Boron carbide shackle for increased cut resistance
- For INDOOR USE only. Do not allow lock to get wet
- Each package contains one lock
The dialSpeed electronic combination padlock currently available from stores, and the Master Lock website for $24.99 with free shipping.