Air Huarache icon, remixed originally designed in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield. This Men’s sport shoe, inspired by Native American sandals. It come in a little bit difference by adding a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom fit. The shoe also added cushioning and impact protection to delivers a flexible, comfortable and secure ride.
- Combination upper that includes leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and elastane for an Ultra-comfortable and flexible fit.
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction and durability