Sony Ericsson recently lauching their new product “The Sony Ericsson C950″ 8.1 Megapixel Cyber-Shot camera in Europe and U.S market. The Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot has managed to create a real stir in the mobile community. Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot the first GSM handset that ships with the whopping 8 megapixels worth your attention.
This Sony Ericsson C950 8.1 Megapixel camera come with feature as follow :
- 8.1 megapixel camera with face detection, autofocus, xenon flash, active lens cover and GPS tagging
- BestPic captures seven successive photos in one click, Smart Contrast compensates for areas that are too bright or dark, red-eye reduction, image stabilizer, dedicated camera keys and shortcut
- 160 MB internal memory, Memory Stick Micro (M2) – 2GB M2 in box – up to 16 GB
- USB cable for:
- file transfer and synchronization with PC using Windows Media Player
- printing with PicBridge compatible printers
- 2.4-inch scratch-resistant mineral glass display, QVGA (240×320)
- Built-in GPS with A-GPS function, AT&T Navigator software
- Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA (3.5G)
- Applications: AT&T Video Share, video recording, AT&T Music, FM radio, Mobile Email, AT&T Navigator and instant messaging. With AT&T Video Share, consumers can share their experiences in real-time streaming video (only possible with Video Share enabled devices).
[ Via ubergizmo ]