If you are looking for the best amplifier to paired with your turntable? Then we introducing you the Yamaha A-2000 Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier. This awesome hi fi system comes with a metal body, easy to use mechanical controls and wooden panels on the side which will be a great choice for music enthusiast.
Minimum RMS Output Power
- (8 ohms, 20Hz–20kHz): 90W + 90W
- (4 ohms, 20Hz–20kHz): 150W + 150W
- (8 ohms, 1kHz): 120W + 120W
- (4 ohms, 1kHz): 190W + 190W
Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 105/135/190/220W
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out, Flat Position: 5Hz–100kHz, +0dB / -3dB
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out, Flat Position: 20Hz–20kHz, +0dB / -0.3dB
RIAA Equalization Deviation
- Phono MM: 20Hz–20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Phono MC: 20Hz–20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
Total Harmonic Distortion
- CD Balanced to Speaker Out: 0.01% (90W / 8 ohms)
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out: 0.015% (90W / 8 ohms)
- Phono MM to Rec Out: 0.005% (2V)
- Phono MC to Rec Out: 0.05% (2V)
Audio Muting: -20dB (approx.)
- Speaker A or B: 4 ohms to 16 ohms
- Speaker A + B: 8 ohms to 16 ohms
Dimensions (WxHxD): 17-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 18-5/16″
Weight: 50 lbs
Yamaha home stereo amplifier come in proprietary design that ensures balanced signal transmission from output and input that offers terrific sound which will give their users lifelike audio experience.
Other interesting feature of this stereo amp includes built-in headphone amp, the low-noise phono amp, and the dedicated MC head amp that lets you switch between moving magnet and moving coil cartridges with ease.
Yamaha A-2000 Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier available in two color options Black and Silver. Price at $1,999,95.
Buy this hi fi audio system from Amazon.com